Russian Scaffolding

The company I work for provides specialist scaffolding services to the oil and gas industry.  One of the specialities of our scaffolding service is ensuring the scaffolding stays up, so I can safely say that the scaffolding in the pictures below does not belong to us.

Russian scaffolding, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

Russian scaffolding, Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk

This entry was posted in Photos, Sakhalin. Bookmark the permalink.

16 Responses to Russian Scaffolding

1. Russophile says:

Someone could have taken a tremendous fall in that crash. I hope no one was hurt.

2. Alessandro says:

Dear,
    first of all i’m sorry for my english, anyway… i need some info referring russian scaffolding market because i have a lot of customers who needs building material, and i need to undestand if is better for them to buy theese materials from Italy or form local market.
    i know that this is a strange questions but, please, inform me if you can.
    Thank you.
    Alessandro

3. ISHAM .A says:

DEAR SIR,
    I AM ISHAM ABDUL AZEEZ FROM INDIA.NOW I AM WORKING FROM IRAN SCAFDFOLDING SUPERVISOR.I HAVE MANY EXCELLENT SCAFFOLDER WITH ME. BEFORE I AM WORKING AZERBAIJAN SCAFFOLDING BP PROJECT.I INTERST YOUR SCAFFOLDING JOB.THERE SCAFFOLDING VACANCY PLEASE CONTACT ME.
    BY ISHAM
    ishamrusi@yahoo.com

4. danny.pass says:

give me a bell if u have enny vacanceys regards d.pass

5. shaun tutton says:

hi its shaun here im looking for a job abroad scaffolding ive been scaffoldere for 10 years now and realy want further my career do you know of any vacancies or any info that could help me m
    many thanks

6. angelo says:

FUK ME IS THERE ANY SCAFFOLDING JOBS ANYWHRERE MAN,

7. kevin baldwin says:

hello there is there any scaffolder jobs or rope access jobs going over there, cheers kev

8. Natalie says:

Hi =)
    I’m Nat…I’m not a scaffoldER but i can do bolting, and i speak russki xD
    Any chance to find me a job?…
    lol

9. Muhammad Akbar says:

Hi i m muhammad akbar from dubai i m looking scaffolding supervisor job i have 14 years experience in scaffolding field and also i have been worked in malabo angola offshore base in africa if any vacany pls send me e-mail
    with best regards
    MUHAMMAD AKBAR

10. ben says:

hi mate 16years in the scaffolding trade oil and gas plants chemical plants offshore new builds have worked on all looking to forward my horizen any work going im also a qualified scaffold inspector too thanks for reading
    regards
    ben millen

11. paul forrington says:

is this a page where you employ people i dont understand the set up?

12. onslo says:

do you know of any scaffolding jobs abroad

13. Dean Thomson says:

Looking for work anywhere in the world, immediate start available, please contact me if anyone looking for a scaffolder with onshore and offshore experiance,

dean.thomson@sky.com

14. Merlin says:

Is there any work for part 2 scaffolders? Please contact with details thank you. hoffmer_07@live.co.uk

15. Peter T. says:

I m looking for many experienced sales staff for selling scaffolding in Europe, South America and Africa. If anybody interested , pls send your contact to my e mail: frawill@hotmail.com