This one was emailed to me by a recruitment company that really ought to know better:
Field engineer – oil + gas leader Rotation 35/35 Turkmenistan $7k p/m
[T]he role would require the following experience:
• Degree/Diploma in Engineering.
• Should possess sound knowledge in process engineering, plant operation, production, maintenance, planning and multi-disciplinary coordination in a wide cross-cultural working environment.
• Over 10 years of experience with various International Engineering Consultancy firms associated with Oil & Gas Industry.
• Good Exposure to multi discipline activities (Piping, Process, Structural, Instrumentation etc.)
• Work independently and handle multi tasks or projects.
• Planning & Presentation skills.
• Team leadership skills.
So, working in Turkmenistan, degree and 10 years’ international experience required, must be be able to handle projects independently and demonstrate team leadership skills, and we’ll pay you $400 per day worked.
Good luck with that.